- Start investing for your own future
- Pension – Paving seamless road for retirement
- Don’t simply retire from something, have something to retire to
- 6 to 10 years
- 11 to 16 years
- 16 to 18 years
- Prizes will be awarded for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd from each age category.
- One Grand Prize winner will be selected from overall contest.
All entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges selected by Maldives Pension Administration Office. Art will be judged on the artwork’s articulation of the contest theme, creativity, and artistic merit.
- Each participant can submit maximum 3 art works.
- Artwork must be created on 11" x 14" paper (portrait or landscape orientation is not restricted). It is optional for the artwork to be mounted on cardboard, poster board, or foam board. The artwork can be presented with or without border. The maximum size of the border must be 1".
- Entries must be original, hand-produced artwork focused on the contest themes. Please do not use copyrighted material. Entries with inappropriate language or subject matter will not be accepted.
- Any media may be used, provided the piece is flat (no more than 4 inches in depth) and suitable for hanging. Mixed media, crayons, markers, pen and ink, colored pencils, paint, pastels, glue, glitter, collage, sand, yarn and other materials that create texture may be used.
- All images must be dry and flat before submission in order to be included.
- A completed “Student Information Form” with school stamp on it must be attached to the back of the artwork. This form will be available from the school.
- Children of staff of the Maldives Pension Administration Office are not eligible to enter.
- All Participants shall agree that Maldives Pension Administration Office be granted non-exclusive reproduction rights for advertising, promotion, website, and print publication purposes for their submissions.
- All entries must be submitted to Maldives Pension Administration Office before 04 October 2015.
- The entries must be submitted from the schools. Individual entries will not be accepted.