Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
01 August 2019
Date: Thursday, 1st August 2019
Maldives Pension Administration Office (Pension Office) is seeking a dynamic, performance-oriented Chief Executive Officer (CEO), capable of strategically and innovatively providing leadership through effective management, strategic planning and execution. The successful candidate will ensure professionalism and accountability while equipping the team with the right knowledge, competencies, and skills. The CEO will report to the Board of the Pension Office and will oversee all the core functions of the Pension Office, managing a growing team.
SUMMARY OF THE POST
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Contract Duration: 3 Years (with possibility of extension based on performance)
Remuneration: Negotiable (depending on the education and experience)
Languages: English (required)
Workplace: Maldives Pension Administration Office, Male’, Maldives
Official working hours: 8:00 a.m to 16:00 p.m (Sunday - Thursday)
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with minimal 10 years of experience in senior management position.
To perform this role successfully, the individual must be able to meet the key responsibilities of the CEO and other duties as potentially requested by the Board. The ideal candidate should also have the professional and personal skills, competencies, and characteristics stated in the Terms of Reference of the CEO in order to perform the essential functions of the role in leading Pension Office.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT WITH THE JOB APPLICATION FORM
- Cover letter
- Completed Job Application Form (form can be downloaded with this advertisement from the Pension Office website: <Download now>)
- Fit and Proper Declaration Form (form can be downloaded with this advertisement from the Pension Office website: <Download now>)
- Complete and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of National Identity Card and/or Passport data page
- Copies of attested applicable academic certificates and transcripts
- Reference letters from previous employers certifying employment and service period
- (Optional) Recommendation letters from previous supervisors or employers
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates must deliver their job application, along with the required documents, to Pension Office.
The application should be in a sealed envelope and labeled confidential as below;
Application for the Post of CEO of Pension Office Secretariat of Pension Office Board Maldives Pension Administration Office City Square (8th Floor), Chaandhanee Magu Male’, Maldives
- Pension Office reserves the right to reject or disqualify incomplete applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
Application Deadline: Thursday, 5th September 2019, before 15:00hrs
Terms of Reference: <Download now>
Fit and Proper Declaration Form: <Download now>
Job Application Form: <Download now>
- 1 August 2019 -